Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2021

RV markers for Halloween & a video


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share some RV inspiration! 

There are 14 RV Ciao and 29 RV Sketch Markers, another great range, and I don't know why, not the one I use the most - and certainly not for Halloween usually!! But to feature RV markers, I chose a super cute image by Polkadoodles called Matilda Witch and made a little scene. I have used RV10, 11, 13, 14, 17, 69.

Here is my final colouring:



You can see the whole colouring process below:


As you can see in the video, I printed my Matilda and coloured everything in Copics. For the moon, I used a mask from a Kraftin' Kimmiestencil to colour the sky without colouring the moon and coloured it afterwards. I then added black elements, a hill and did some doodling in Copic multiliner. Last step, I added a bat in multiliner, using a bat stencil.  

Here is a close up on the image and the list of all Copics I used:


Skin: E000, 00, 11, 71
Hair: 100, N5, 7
Clothes: N3, 5, 7, RV14, 17, 69, W7
Broom: E35, 59, Y11, YR21
Background: 100, N7, RV10, 11, 13 + Copic Multiliner
Moon: N1, Y000, 00
Ground: N1, 5


Thanks for stopping by today, have a nice day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

No comments: