Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Little Panther Girl



Hello everyone, for this month I thought to give more prominence to the dress of my kawaii girl, drawing a panterata fantasy .... tell me what you think!!!


I leave you to the detailed explanation:


I draw my kawaii girl using Copic Multiliner


E000 for the base of the complexion


R000 and V91 to complete the complexion


E71 and E04 for eyelashes


V91, V15, BV02, E04 and Copic Multiliner to complete the eyes


E41 for the base of the dress


E33 to start coloring the panterata pattern on the dress


E37 to continue the panther fantasy


I finish the fantasy of the dress with black Copic Multiliner


R20 and R22, for cheeks and mouth, C-1 to give shade to the eyes


E33 to color the paw on the cheek


E41 for hair base


V91 for hair


BV02 to complete the hair


V91 and E33 for ears


E33 for hair elastic bands


E41 and E33 for the tail


E37 for shoes. V91 and Copic Multiliner black for the bag.


W-3 to give shade to the dress


E000 for stains in the background.
E41, E33 and BV02 for paws in the background


With a white gel pen I draw the light points


This is the end result.

Antonella

No comments: