Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Curvy Girl Mermaid Underwater


Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my colouring of Curvy Girl Mermaid by Stamping Bella. 

Supplies used:
Holtz Perfect Colouring Paper
Copic Markers
Memento Black ink
Designer paper
White card. 

I started out by colouring the skin with E00, E04, 011 and  BV01. I also applied some E21 in the mid-tone areas. 


For her bright pink hair I used RV04, RV06, RV09 and RV19. 


The flower and leaves -
BG01, BG02, BG05. Y13, Y15, Y17. YG05 and YG17. I also applied some white gel pen for extra highlights. 


To colour the tail I first applied BG01 all over. Then I layered on BG02 and BG05 in dots to give the appearance of texture. On the tail I brought in RV02 and RV04 and RV10 and blended it with the blue.


The pearl was coloured with RV10, BG01 and then faded out with colourless blender. 

I used YR20, YR21, YR23 and YR24 to colour the sand. 



For the water I worked in upward strokes starting with B00. I applied B01, B02 using the same upward stroke motion, layering until I was happy with how it looked. 


I then cut out the image with a double stitched square and matted it onto patterned paper and a white card base. 

Thanks for dropping by today and see you next month.

For more Copic inspiration visit us over on the Copic Europe Facebook page and on Instagram


No comments: