Followers

Friday, May 7, 2021

Time for Mermay / Mermaids!

Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today some mermaid inspiration! May is the month for mermaids so I picked a cute mermaid from The Greeting Farm Sparkle set and thought I would share the colouring and how to create an underwater scene for a mermaid - and a bit of boldness in my choice of colours! Copics have such vibrant colours, it would be a pity not to use them :)

Here is my final card:

I have recorded the whole Copic colouring process, which you can see below:

The only things I added after the video ended are touches of white and gold in gel pens here and there, a sentiment, and a few hearts in Copic multiliner next to my sentiment.

Below you can find a recap of all the colours I used:

Skin: BG000, BV00, E000, 00, 11
Hair: RV14, 25, 69
Tail: V04, 06, 09
Sea background: 0, B18, BG01, 13, 15, 49
Sand: E35, 41, 43, 47
Rocks: C3, 5, 7
Seaweeds: B18, 39, BG01, 05, 49


That's all from me today! Thanks for your support and for stopping by! Hugs,
Delphine xx

No comments: