Followers

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Cheeky Birthday Card in Fun Cheery Colours


Hello ,

Today I have prepared a cheery birthday card for you.

For me April means a month full of birthdays.

I have stamped this beautiful stamp from The Greeting Farm (cheeky birthday) with wicked black hybrid ink onto Perfect Colouring Paper.

And have started to color her skin, this combination caught my eye during a coloring video and wanted to give it a go too.

Yes it starts with a dark purple, V 17...

In the video I show all steps of the colouring of the whole card ..

 VIDEO 

STEP BY STEP COLORING VIDEO

Here it seems she is floating in the air, so I have added something to sit on with my Copic multiliner.

You can see what I did , just two simple lines which were coloured with Copic and I have also added a sentiment from another set from The Greeting Farm called warm wishes.

Here gifts are pilling up, did some masking.

In order to add a piece of design paper on the bottom I have fussy cut the left side, just along the line and her legs. 

Now it is easy to add the design paper  and glue it onto the Perfect Colouring Paper.

This is the final card, hope you have enjoyed your visit here on the blog and that you liked the video too. 

Copic : 

Skin : V 17, E 35, E 33, E 13 

Rainbow colors : 

Pink - RV10, RV 21, RV 25

Orange - YR 20, E 02, YR 07

Yellow - Y000, Y 15, Y 19

Green - YG00, YG 05, G 05

Blue - B00, B 12, B 14

Violet : V 000, V 01, V04 

Hair : T 8, T 4, T 6

Dress : RV 10, RV 21, RV 25

Copic multi liner  0.5 

White gelly roll pen for accents 

Stamps: The Greeting Farm ( cheeky birthday, warm wishes )

Wicked black hybrid ink and enamel dots/hearts Kraftin Kimmiestamps

Design Paper LOTV 

Hugs Blankina 


No comments: