Followers

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Stamping Bella Christmas Card with Video

Hello all,

Well it is almost Christmas..
Today I am sharing a pink Christmas card made for a dear crafty friend.

I have used the Stamping Bella stamp, called Curvy girl with Bubbly.


I have started to colour the image in the airport after my Copic Instructors meeting...
while I was waiting for my flight.

I have finished the card only now, just on time to be send, in the video you can see the colouring process...


The lovely designer paper was bought at Tedi, and the Poinsettia Die is from Marianne Design,
the Oval Die is from Joy. The pretty pearl brad is from embellishment.de


Copic :
Skin : E 00, E 11, E 13, R 20
Sair : E 13, E 09, E 18
Greenery: G 94, G 99
Holly : G 94, YG 03, G 17, YG 23
Bow : R 24, R 29, R 59
Candy Cane : R 24, R 29
Glass / Sparkling wine Y 21, YR 21, YR 23
YG 00, YG 03, YG 23
Details on tag: Multiliner SP wine 

Merry Christmas ,
God Jul,
Joyeux Noel,
Fijne Kerstdagen,
Frohes Fest,
Buon Natale!!!!



PS Do you live in Italy?
Would yoyu like to follow the ECCP classes with me?
The next dates are :



please contact : copicinstructor@libero.it

Hugs Blankina

No comments: