Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Father's Day

Hi everyone! It's Virginia here, coming up with a new project for you. Today I want to share with you a little piece I've made for a festive day. 

In Spain, where I live, Father's Day is celebrated on the 19th of March and for some of us, it is a significant day.


Every year I make a present to my father. Unfortunately, he passed away some years ago but, I still do something special in order to remember him. This year I've made a little paper bag, with a sweet stamp from Tiddly Inks. Inside, it should be a beautiful present.


The tie that the little girl is wearing, reminds me of the way my father used to dress.

As usual, here you have the step by step video tutorial about colouring this stamp, although this time I don't speak. I hope you like it.


The Copic colours I've used are:

Skin: E94-E13-E21-E000
Hat and shoes: E47-E57-E35-E33
Tie: E39-E37-E34-E32-R39-R29-R24-R14
Shirt: C3-C1-C00-Blender
Hair: E49-E57-E33

Thank you very much for your visit. Have a great day!

See you next month!

No comments: