Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

If the shoe fits..

Good morning Copic Friends.

There are 2 ways to start colouring. Sometimes I just start and choose the colours I love to use. I let the images inspire me. 
But I demo at craft shows and shops a lot too and on those days I make lots and lots of backgrounds. So on other days I choose a background I have previously made and become inspired by this background to choose the colours. 

For today's creation I have chosen a background I made some time ago. It has a limited palette of colours, pink, blue and  violet, so I decided to use the same colours for my images. 
The images are by Dylusions. 


I always start with the face first. I used E50 as a base colour. 
Add BV00 for shading. 
Add E00 to get a warmer skin tone and blend all the layers together with E0000.



For the pink part of the images, I start with RV21. 
To create more depth use RV29 first than RV25 and RV23 and blend the layers toegther with RV21. 


I use the BV series next. I start with BV00. Use BV02 and BV04 to create more depth and blend all layers together wih BV00. 


The toadstools will be blue. Again I start with the lightest colour first; B23.
Use B29 next and then B28, B26 and B24. Blend all the layers together with B23. 

 Use the same blues for the border; B23, 24, 26, 28 and 29. 



Cut out all the images and glue them on your background. 
I found this funny quote on the internet. 

Have a fabulous day,

Miranda.

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous and so created is your card love the colours too!