Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tilda in red - green

Hello friends,
Hallo Freunde,

Today I am here to share a card with you.
My Tilda was coloured with the Christmas colours of
red and green.
***
heute darf ich Euch wieder eine Karte zeigen.
Meine Tilda habe ich diesmal in den
Weihnachtsfarben
rot – grün
coloriert.


The paper is by Bo Bunny
"Father Christmas Collection".
And the swirls was cut from golden foil and
decorated with red rhinestones.
***
Das Papier ist von Bo Bunny
„Father Christmas Collection“.
Und meinen Swirl habe ich in Goldfolie gestanzt
und mit roten Schmucksteinen versehen.

I used the following Copics
to color my Tilda :
***
Für meine Tilda habe ich
folgende Copic Maker verwendet:

skin/Haut: E 000 - 50 – 21
hair/Haare: E29 – 25 – 31
shirt/Pullover: R30 – 35 – 39
trousers/Hose: G40 – 82 – 85
socks/Socken: E31 – 30
additional/Sonstiges: C1 – C3 / G40 – 82 / R30 – 35

I also used the red, green, golden and black
Atyou Spica pens.
***
Weiters habe ich Akzente mit
Atyou Spica in rot, grün, gold und schwarz gesetzt.

Hope you like my card.
***
Hoffe die Karte gefällt Euch.


4 comments:

Margreet said...

Wat een super mooi kaartje.
Mooie kerstkleuren
Groetjes Margreet

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

so beautiful!!!
hugs, Mandy

Helga said...

Very nice card. I really like the golden swirl...

Helga

marijke said...

beuatiful x-mas card