Followers

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Spooky night video!

 

Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today :) I'm in the mood for Halloween so created a spooky night card for today's post! I decided to use one set and create a scene with it. The set is AALL & Create #954 set by Janet Klein, called I Love Brains.

Here is my final card:

I used bats, a zombie stamped three times, the house and sentiment from the set. For once I quickly included the stamping and building of the scene at the beginning of the video , thinking it might be useful to some crafters. Then the video of course focusses on the whole colouring process. 

Some of the things you will see are the use of grays for contrast and adding a night feel to a scene, blending with an orange sky, combination for a pale earthy skin, adding light to grass with a simple trick among other things ;)

Here is a close up of my scene and a recap of all the colours I used:

Skin: BV00, E51, 53
Bandages: W3, 5
Sky: Y35, 38, YR04, 07
Grass: 100, G99, Y08, YG95, W7
House: BV00, E53, 57, 79, V09, 12, 15, 17, W3, 5, 7, Y11, Y35, YR04

Thanks for stopping by today, have a fab day! Hugs,
Delphine xx


No comments: