Followers

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Spring flowers

 Hello everyone!

Rosi there!

I'm here today with some spring flowers. I love flowers and that's not a surprise as i am working as a floral designer. I love to make lovely bouquets and arrangmentsas much as i love to color flowers. So i choose to color this image from Lily of the Valley.

The colors i used for the beautiful dafodills are Y11,15,19 and E33 i also added some Yellow reds in the middle of some of them.

YR02,04,07








For the stems and leafs i used G03,46 and YG00


The Primula is colored with 2 color combos.
B60,63,66,69,26
RV91,93,95




In the middle I used Y15,19


I colored the zink cane with cold greys.
C7,5,2,0






                                                 
So that's all for today .

                                                              Have a wonderful springtime.
Rosi

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautifully coloured x