Followers

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Glimps Big Ice Cream Card

 

Hi all,

It is summer time and in Italy that means that it is very hot!

Too hot for me personally but luckily here in Italy they have a great tradition of lovely ice creams. A nice way to cool down a bit , hi , hi.

So today I will show you my card made with a mix of stamps and papers of Glimps.

I have started to print some of the digital papers from the set called Enjoy. The yellow digital paper was put behind the png digital stamp called big ice cream on my computer and I have saved the this image in jpeg and have printed it onto my perfect colouring paper.


This is the first time I have ever tried this, it is easy and fun - must do it more often.

This is what it looks like, now I start to colour the skin.
E00


YR01


E00
YR01 
E97


Her eyes BG11, BG13, BG49


The ice cream cone - E31, E35, E37


Her dress - RV 91, RV 93, RV 95, RV 99, RV 42


Her hair YR 21, YR 24, YR 27, E 19, E 29


The ice cream itself with R 56, RV 52, her sunglasses with C 8, 110 , BG 15, BG 49 
and some stardust jelly roll pen accents on her dress, shoes and sunglasses.


And the mint with G 000, G 00, G 02

With my black Copic multiliner with a 0.8 tip
I have added some stripes on the paper and gave her eyes some pupils and added some mascara.
With a stardust jelly roll pen I have added some shimmer.

On the ice cream I have added some "chips" with Nuvo jewel drops .


Aren't these digital papers cute?

By the way I have added some shadow below her feet with E 31.

The little doggie that is on the digital stamp was covered by  my new ice cream die  from Gummiapan, thought it was too cute as an extra detail on the card.

I have cut the ice cream pieces out of the perfect colouring paper and have used the same Copic colours as the big ice cream, the chocolate dip was coloured with E 25 and a touch of E 29.

The sentiment and signs are from a clear stamp set from Glimps called Viaggio, the sentiment means "Life is a wonderful journey".

Hope you have enjoyed my post,
hugs Blankina

No comments: