Followers

Monday, June 14, 2021

Kawaii Girl

Hello everyone, here we are with the June post, I decided to draw a "cute" girl, using soft colors.


As always I made my drawing with multiliner copics.


E000 for the base of the complexion.


Complete complexion and cheeks with E21 and V000.


I start coloring eyes with YG41.


Y02 for the eyes.


I continue with YG67 for the eyes.


B60 to give shade to the eyes.


W-7 for eyelashes.


Y000 for the hair base.


I keep coloring hair with Y02.


V91 to complete the hair.


V000 for the base of the skirt.


V91 for the skirt.


C-3 to give shade to the skirt.


BV000 and C-1 for shirt.


C-1 and C-3 for boots.


W-1 and W-3 for shade under boots.


I use a white gel pen for light points.

This is the end result.


I hope you enjoyed it, I will be back next month with a new post!
Bye bye, Antonella.

No comments: