Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Copic Markers on Transotype Synthetic Paper

Hello everyone.

Today I will give you another way to use your Copic Markers.
I use the Transotype Synthetic Paper for this.

For this technique I use :
2 colours of Copic Markers
The Activator
A blending tool with felt
half of a sheet Transotype Synthetic Paper
Acrylic stamping block


I use the chisel nib of the Copic marker, so my brush nib isn't going to be damaged.
Put the 2 colours on your acrylic stamping block, I used a large one.


Then you spray the activator on your colors so they get liquid again, work fast because it will evaporate quickly.


You lay your Transotype Synthetic Paper on your acrylic block with the colours and move your paper around in the liquid.



When you are happy with the result, I repeated this 3 times before I was happy with the result


Then I went to my blending tool with felt. Using my chisel nib again I put some colour on the felt, sprayed the Activator on the felt and with circular motion put the colour on my paper.
I repeated this until I was happy with the result.



Here is a collage of the prints i made.
On my finished paper I stamped using a stamping tool and black Stazon ink flowers from Polkadoodles.


I also stamped the flowers on a sheet of Perfect Coloring Paper with Memento ink and coloured the flowers with my Copic Markers, cut them out and glued them on my already stamped paper.


For the background I used several different stamps and a white Molotow one4all acrylic marker.


I hope I have inspired you to use your Copic marker differently and see you next time!


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card and so creative too!