Followers

Thursday, January 3, 2019

"Love Life" Stamping with Copic Markers


Hello everyone,

I'm Cordine and this is my first post as DT member of Copic Marker Europe.

In October 2018 we have had a Copic Convention in Wiesbaden. I became a Copic Instructor for Belgium. Before you became an Instructor you have to teach a class for your fellow Instructors. This was my class and I want to teach you also another way you can use your Copic Markers.

For this technique I use Aquarell Fontaine from Clairefontaine, but you can use any kind of aquarell paper.


Why aquarell paper? Because it stays longer wet.

I also use a stamp easy tool, I can't live without it anymore...
I use the Penny black brushstroke clingstamp, this one is called "Pop pop poppy".


I placed my paper and stamp in the stamp easy tool.

Then I coloured directly on my stamp.
First the flowers with R59-R29-R24-R20


Then the leaves with YG67 and YG63


Next step is to spray the paper with Activator Solution, just enough, not too wet and not t0o dry..


Don't wait to long before you close your stamping tool.


Press down well, with a little pressure.

And this is my result.


And this is the card I made with it.


Copics:
Activator Spray
Flower: R59-R29-R24-R20
Leaves : YG67-YG63

Have a great day!



2 comments:

Renate said...

Wat een goed idee en onwijs mooi gedaan! Ga ik ook proberen. Groetjes Renate

Sue said...

This is a fabulous technique Cordine, the image looks gorgeous...xxx