Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Birthday card

Hello!

It´s time for me, Christina, to hang around here at Copic Europe today. 

I have made a birthday card - as usual - for a colleague of mine. She turned 60 a couple of weeks ago and can you guess her favourite colour? Yep - it´s purple! Not my cup of tea but I have found a few purple markers that I really like.


The stamp is from Magnolia and I simply love this one. It's perfect when you don´t know what image to use. It works well when you make a Birthday card, a Get Well card or a New Job card. And I get to colour some wood =). It's fun and a bit tricky!

The sentiments are from Gummiapan and the lovely designer papers are from Maja Design!

These are the Markers I have used:

Wheel barrow W6-4-E49-47-44-42-40
Flowers BV29-V28-25-22-20
Petals/grass YG99-97-95

Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments: