Followers

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

An easter basket for all of you

Hello Copic Lovers!
This is Kathrin here today showing you another creation colored with those amazing Copic Markers.
And since easter is very close now I though I'd make an easter basket...


The image I used is one of those Digis by Christa Smith/Saturated Canary and is called "Egg-stra Special". Isn't she just too cute and I love all those layers the dress has because this is so much fun to color. And those rain boots are just amazing, exactly how you imagine someone working on a farm. 
With the big basket full of eggs I am sure she will now go to dip dye these to be prepared for a colorful easter.

The basket itself has been cut from craft colored cardstock and I used the Woodgrain background stamp by Stampin'Up to add the texture.
All the other sides have been decorated with grass and yellow tulips as well.

An well, what would an easter basket be without some chocolat in it? So I filled this up for all of you - feel free to take some! ;)


These are the Copics I used to color the image in:


Skin: E13, E11, E51, E30, E000
Cheeks, Lips: R00, R01, R02
Hair, Gum Boots: E34, Y21, YR30
Blues: B05, B01, B000, B0000
Greens: G46, G43, G40, YG11, YG0000
Eggs and Hen: N3, N1, C00
Sole of boots: N6, N3, N1

So, here's wishing all of you a very happy easter!
Hugs


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh this is truly one lovely creation so beautifully presented xx

Diny Sprakel said...

O how nice is this easter girl. Nice colourig, Happy Eastern for you and your family Kathrin

Shazza said...

this is fabulous x