Followers

Thursday, March 27, 2014

A heart of flowers


Hello copic fans,

It's my turn today (Wenda ) to show you a card. I made one with a stamp from "Wild Rose Studio" de card I made for the daughter of Nellie Snellen, she asked me cards to make for her shop. 


Of course I colored with copic's my favorite color medium.


The roses are hand made.


These flowers are a die from "Memory Box" and also colored with copic's


 The colors used are:

Flowers :  RV69 - RV55 - RV17 - RV02 - RV00 
Grass : YG17 - YG25 - YG03
Sky : B34
Heart of the flower : E18 - YR27 - Y26 - Y15 - Y11
Elephant : T6 - T4 - T2 - T0 - R22 - R20


I hope you got new inspirations to make your own cards.

Have a nice day.

4 comments:

Janette van Otterlo said...

Oh, how I love this one. I already liked the stamp, but the way you coloured it!! Absolutly fantastic!!!!
Grtz Janette

Becky said...

This is just adorable! Your coloring is fabulous.

Begoña said...

It is so cute...I love your card...
Hugs
Bego

Franz♥ said...

Just adorable Wenda!

Hugs, Franz.