Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

Meet Our Guest Pat

Hi Copic Marker Europe Followers,
Hallo Leser des Copic Marker Europe Blogs,


I was thrilled to be invited to Guest Design here at the Copic Marker Europe Blog. Thank you so much for the opportunity – I still can’t believe it! There is so much talent on this blog and they share a wealth of knowledge. Thank you again ….I truly am honoured.
***
Ich habe mich riesig gefreut, dass ich hier auf dem Copic Marker Europe Blog als Gastdesignerin eingeladen worden bin. Vielen lieben Dank für diese Gelegenheit - ich kann es noch immer nicht glauben! 

I made this card several weeks ago when I knew I was going to GD.  I chose a digital stamp from A Day For Daisies called Pearls in My Hair.   What a dream to colour.    I always start with the skin first, then the hair, dress and lastly the birds.
***
Ich habe diese Karte vor ein paar Wochen gemacht, nach meiner Einladung als Gastdesignerin. Ich habe einen Digi von  A Day For Daisies namens "Pearls in My Hair" ("Perlen in meinem Haar") ausgesucht. Traumhaft zu kolorieren! Ich beginne immer mit der Haut, dann folgen die Haare, das Kleid und zum Schluss die Vögel.



Here are the copics I used:
Diese Copics habe ich verwendet:

Skin/Haut:  E11, E00, E000, E0000
Dress/Kleid:  BG000, BG78, BG57, BG49
Hair/Haar:  E57, E59, E49
Birds/Vögel:  E18, YR14, YR31
Background/Hintergund:  BG0000, BG000

Design Paper:  Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection


Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Vielen Dank für's Vorbeischauen. 

Hugs, Pat K.




5 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous card!

Marie-Anne

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

OMG I love this card! What an unusual but superb image, your colouring is amazing and I absolutely love the colours and layout you've used.

jacqui x

Brenda said...

wow. this is a beautiful card!
nice color work.
hugs Brenda

Kate said...

Gorgeous card, the blue on that dress is just wonderful!

** Kate **

Sharon said...

Oh WOW.... this must be one of the best colouring techniques I have seen. Absolutely amazing! Thanks Pat for sharing your talent with us.