Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Lala

Hi Copic Fans
Hallo Copic-fans!

Today I have made a card using a Digi Image from Saturated Canary.  I love working with Digi images as I can resize them to whatever size I need and the ones from Saturated Canary are so much fun to colour with my Copic Markers.
Heute habe ich eine Karte mit einem Digi von Saturated Canary gemacht. Ich liebe es, mit Digis zu arbeiten, ich kann ihre Größe genau so anpassen, wie ich es brauche und die von Saturated Canary machen so viel Spaß beim Kolorieren mit Copics.


The image I used for this card is called Lala.  Here's a close up of the coloured image.
Das Motiv, das ich verwendet habe, heißt Lala. Hier ist eine Nahaufnahme des kolorierten Motivs.


To colour this image, I used the following Copic Markers:
Für die Koloration habe ich folgende Copics verwendet:
Skin/Haut - E11, E13, E25, E27 and R85
Lips/Lippen - R85
Hair/Haare - E13, E18, E28, E27, E29, E77 and E79
Dress/Kleid - BV000. BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04 and BV08
Bangle/Armreifen - Spica Gold Glitter Pen

You can also find a Video Tutorial on Colouring Darker Skin Tones by clicking the "Video" Tab at the top of our blog.
Ihr könnt euch auf unserem Blog hier ein Video Tutorial über das Kolorieren Dunkler Hauttöne ansehen, wenn ihr auf den Video-Knopf am oberen Rand des Blogs klickt.


Other items used to create this card:
Andere Dinge, die ich für diese Karte verwendet habe:

Papers and Card/Papier und Karton - From my stash/Aus meinem Vorrat
Tools/Werkzeuge - Nesties Circles and Grand Ovals, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and Whimsy Stamps Ticket Die  all with Sizzix Big Shot.  Corner Rounder Punch
Flowers, Brad and Ribbon/Blume, Brad und Band - From my stash/Aus meinem Vorrat
Ticket Sentiment Stamp - Autumn Leaves Ticketed Stamp Set
Purple Chalk

Thanks for visiting our blog today.  I hope you liked my card.
Danke für den Besuch auf unserem Blog. Ich hoffe, meine Karte gefällt euch.

Hugs
Penni
X

5 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Its just fabulous love it :)
Hugzz Val xx

Kreativseite said...

Die ist klasse geworden.
Liebe Grüße
Linne

Isha Gupta said...

Love the coloring and the card. TFS

scrapbookertink said...

Gorgeous card, love the shading on the dress, looks easy but it is not! take care, Doreen x

Mau xx said...

Beautiful Colouring, and I love the papers xxx Mau