Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Sepia Card

Hi

Today I want to show you another Sepia Card.  You may remember the video I posted a few weeks ago showing how I colour my Sepia images, if not you can find it HERE.
Heute möchte ich euch noch eine Sepia-Karte zeigen. Vielleicht erinnert ihr euch an das Video, in dem ich euch vor ein paar Wochen gezeigt habe, wie ich meine Sepia-Motive coloriere, wenn nicht könnt ihr es HIER finden.




This time I used a super Digital Image from Saturated Canary called Nevaeh.  I've used to same colours for this image as I used before:
Dieses Mal habe ich ein tolles digitales Motiv namens Nevaeh von  Saturated Canary verwendet. Ich habe wieder diegleichen Farben für die Coloration des Motivs benutzt wie beim letzten Mal:


Skin/Haut - E50, E51 and E53
Hair/Haare - E31, E50 and E55
Clothes/Kleidung - E40, E41, E43 and E44

Here's a close up of the coloured image:
Hier ist eine Nahaufnahme des colorierten Motivs:


Other Items Used:
Anderes verwendete Dinge:

Papers/Papiere - Stampin' Up
Musical Stamp/Notenpapierstempel - Whimsy Stamps
Tools/Werkzeuge - Scalloped Edge Punch and Lacy Heart Border Punch from Stampin' Up.  Doily Die from Marianne Designs.  Swirl Die from Sizzix.
Embellishments - Ribbon, Pin and Decorative Metal Corner and Metal Butterfly all from my stash.


Thanks for looking, I hope this post inspires you to try out some sepia colouring.

Danke für's Anschauen. Ich hoffe, mein Beitrag inspiriert euch, Sepia-Coloration auszuprobieren!

Hugs
Penni
X


4 comments:

Bende said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. I love your coloring.

Bende

Gea said...

lovely!

Els Wouters said...

Heel mooi !!!

Marie-Anne said...

What a beauty.

Marie-Anne