Followers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Sepia Tones with Copic Markers / Sepia-Töne mit Copics

 
Hi



I’ve made a video to show you how I colour images using Sepia Tones.
Ich habe ein Video gemacht um Euch zu zeigen, wie ich Motive in Sepia-Tönen coloriere.

When I colour Sepia Tones I like to use the following Markers:
Für die Coloration in Sepia-Tönen verwende ich gerne diese Marker:

Faces/Gesicht – E50, E51, E53
Hair/Haare – E50, E31, E55
Clothes/Kleidung – E40, E41, E43, E44

Of course, it is also fun to experiment with other E numbered markers to find the shades that you like.  This selection is just my favourite.
Natürlich macht es sehr viel Spaß, auch mit anderen E-Markern zu experimentieren und die eigenen Lieblingstöne zu finden. Die hier aufgeführten sind nur meine Favoriten.



Thanks for watching.
Danke fürs Anschauen.

Hugs
Penni
X

7 comments:

marijke said...

thank you for this wonderfull tutorial, I most deffinatly will try this on my cards

Sandra said...

very nice creation
gr sandra

Margreet said...

wat prachtig.
Groetjes Margreet

Anonymous said...

I love your Sepia coloring ... enjoyed using them too. great tutorial!

An Smets said...

Love the movie you made thank for sharing it.
Regards,
An

Diny Sprakel said...

Hello Penni, you made a good video, great to watch, love the music. You showed the coloring technique very well.
Thanks Diny

Tinie said...

Super bedankt voor de geweldige video, dankzij jullie heb ik mijn eerste kaart in sepia kunnen maken en jawel met plooien!!! Ga zo door!!!

Groetjes Tinie