Followers

Monday, January 28, 2019

I LOVE YOU

Hi everyone!! It's Virginia here. First of all... I haven't been here since last year so...Happy New Year!!

You know Valentine's Day is coming, at least, where I live, in Spain, and I'm sure all of you are in love so...let's do a romantic card for this special day!


I've used a Make It Crafty digital stamp, Cupid. I reconize that he seems to be more naugthy than lovely, lol.


Today I want to show you how to do a background with stunning clouds. You don't have to be especially good at drawing. As usual, here you have a step by step video. Remember! I'm still learning English so... Don't be harsh!! lol.


The Copic colours I've used are:

Sky: B0000-B91-C01-C00-Blender
Skin: E13-E21-E00-R20-R05-R02
Hair: YR28-YR24-YR21
Wings: C3-C1-C00
Bow and arrow: YR28-YR24-YR21-R39-R29-R24

I hope you like my project. See you in February with a new one.

Bye!!

1 comment: