Followers

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Super cool pals!



Hi all,

A new year has started and perhaps where you live you have some snow..
You can colour snow with various Copic combo's .
I have made this card of a sweet snowman  in one of my favorite snow combo's,
BG and BV.

But this snowman is not alone he also has a foxy friend!

Below you can find my step by step colouring.


I have stamped the super cool pals stamp set
from Kraftin Kimmie 
onto Perfect Colouring Paper
with Krafty Kolours Ink.


Colouring the snowman with :
BG 0000, BG 000, BV 0000


The jacket of the snowman with
B69, B 79, BV 08


The scarf with 
BG 43, BG 49


and
V 12, V 15, V 17


Some pattern on the scarf with
SP multiliner Turquoise 0.3,
multiliner lavender 0.3


The fox with
E 97, E 99, E 18


The carrot nose with
YR 61, YR 65, YR 68


Now I have added the coloured snowman and fox onto the background,
the  shaped piece of cardstock was cut with a lawn fawn die.

The text means for a real special person ( Impronte D'autore ) .
The stars were added with Nuvo paste using a stencil.

On the edges I have added some distress oxide 
and on the snow I have added some glitter.


I have decided to add some dots to create some texture on the dark jacket 
with a blender ( "0" )
and with a white gel pen I have added some details on the carrot, scarf  and jacket 


Time to add the texts onto the reveal wheel…
hello, ciao , hallo first in pencil an afterward with a black multiliner 
and now the mysterious part…

what happened to my photos of the finished card?
I have checked my photo camera , my computer files and mobile phone
but nothing at all :(. 

As I have put a lot of work into this tutorial I could not start a new one,
but before sending this card to a children's hospital in Italy 
for a charity initiative I have made this photo
The card was lilac and the reveal wheel bit was added onto that using some foam tape.


Thanks for your visit,
thanks
Blankina

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Thank you for the tutorial. Love the intense and bright colors that you used. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Geweldig, zo mooi gekleurd!!