Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

You're Cool

Hi all!

For this month's blogpost I decided to bring a little bit of summer to my grey, wet and windy reality. I used a Sugar Pea designs stamp that I hadn't yet used. It's so cute! Background paper is some older Stampin' Up paper. 

I recently weighed my copics and found out I needed waaay too many refills. I ordered some for the ones I use most and lucky me, a friend of mine gave me a box of Copic Ciao she didn't use, so I can substitute some for now. That is why you'll see them mixed in the pictures.



N10, N8, N6 and N4 make the black parts of the cute penguin. 


Some shading in the white parts is created with the warmer greys; W3, W2 and W0.


A warmer shade of yellow for the feet and beak: YR27, Y38, Y35 and Y32.


The tube has a large highlight part where I actually left a part uncolored. The colored parts are made with BG49, BG13 and BG11.


The swimming trunks are colored with RV29, RV25, RV23 and RV21.


To 'ground' him, I created some shade with C5, C4, C3 and C1.

I hope you'll find this post useful and it will inspire your next creation.
Have a great day!

Annemarie van Velze - de Mooij

No comments: