Followers

Friday, March 18, 2022

Tall Cake

Hello Copic lovers!

Today is my turn to get you inspired by using Copic markers!

Don't forget to follow me on my Instagram and Facebook.

Today I am sharing my colouring of Tall Cake, a digital stamp by Mo’s Digital Pencil.


My favorite skin color combo is E0000, E000, E00, E11, E21 and R20 for the cheeks. I always start with E0000 all over the skin.


Then I mark my shadows with E11.


I go over my E11 with E21 in order to darken my shadows .


Cheeks with R20.


At last I go all over the skin with E00


and E000.
My skin is ready. Sometimes I'm not satisfied with the shadows and I repeat the steps again.


For the dress and shoes I used B000,B00,B02,B05. 
I'm starting with my B00 and I go over where my shadows should be.


Next step is marking my shadows with strokes with my darkest color. That's B05.


After B05 I go over slightly further away with my B02.


Here I'm using B00 again.


At last comes my lightest color B000.


I decided that the hat and apron should be white. So I used warm greys to color them. W1,W3,W5. Starting with my lightest color W1 I'm marking where my folds should be.


Then I go over my W1 with W5.


Here I'm using W3. Than I go over with W1. Last step here is going over the lightest places with Colorless blender 00


The color combo for the cake layers is E30,E31,E33. starting with E30.


I used here E33 for the darkest shadows.


I go over the shadows and a bit further away with E31


At the end I blend all over with E30


For the yummy cream and the plate I used cool greys. C 00 and C01


And this is how my finished project looks.


Be inspired!

Happy coloring!
See you soon!