Followers

Friday, March 25, 2022

A Flower Memorydex card


 Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a memorydex card featuring flowers. I love my Memorydex or Rolodex, which is actually a Toutenrolex since mine is made by Toutencolle, and I use it to make date cards to help me remember important dates.

  I stamped some flowers from the Fleurs de Gnomes set by Toutencolle and coloured everything in Copics. Here is my final card:

You can see the whole colouring process below:

Here is a close up on the image and the list of all the Copics I used:

Background: E81, 84, 87
Flowers: RV06, 09, 14, 19, 42, 69
Hearts & poppies: R35, 37, 59, W7
Leaves: G287, YG03, 17
Yellow: E35, Y38

After colouring everything in Copics, I simply added touches of pencil (Payne's Grey) to add a bit more depth and a few highlights in white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a beautiful day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 comment:

Becky said...

Awesome card and awesome design.