Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2021

You Are My Sun, Moon, and Stars

Hi everyone! 
Today I am sharing a card I made featuring one of the new Stamping Bella stamps - Tiny Townie Astrology Chart.

  

As always, I've stamped the image onto Perfect Colouring Paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I masked the two images together and added the sentiment above to make a slimline card. 

For the skin I've used E00, E11 and E21, adding E04 for the darkest shadows. 


For the hair - E50, E51 and E53 and finished off with some E33. 


On the dress I wanted to keep the colour light but also have lots of highlights on the top of the folds. I used a mix of E41, E45, E91 and E93 to get the colour I wanted and then I added some white gel pen on the light areas to make the highlights stand out. 


I also  used the mix of blues on both the stars hairband and the shoes. 

For the outer ring of the astrology chart I used Y26, Y23, and Y21. For this area I started with the darkest colour first, and faded to the lightest around the outer edge. On the next ring I used E40 and E41. 


The moon and stars in the centre - for these I also used Y26 and Y23, but I added some W3, W1 and W00. 


I cut the whole image out using a slimline die and popped it up on a light blue card base using foam tape. 


Thanks for dropping by today and see you next month. 

For more Copic inspiration visit us over on the Copic Europe Facebook page and on Instagram 

No comments: