Followers

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Spotlight on B markers and a blue mermaid video


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share some blue inspiration! Once a month, I post a card featuring a colour family, I picked Bs for today.

There are 19 B Ciao and 35 B Sketch Markers, ideal for lots of combinations. To feature B markers, I chose a mermaid image by Make it Crafty, cropped it to have a close up and decided to colour it using only blues, suggesting a mermaid in the ocean depths. I have used B000, 00, 05, 12, 18, 24, 28, 29, 39 on my image.

Here is my final colouring:


It's a small size, the image being the size of an ATC - I find that size convenient and super cute but it doesn't mean it is always fast to colour - this one took 2.5 hours.

You can see the whole colouring process below:

Here is a close up on the image and the list of all Copics I used:


Skin: B000, 00, 12, 24, C5
Hair: B05, 18, 39, C7
Eyes: B000, 05, 29, C5, 7
Scales: B24, 28, 29, C7
Shell: B000, 00, 12

The only things to add to that list is 0, the blender, which I used to suggest some rays of light, and a white gel pen for a few highlights on the eyes and lips :)


Thanks for stopping by, and let me know if you try and play with your B markers! Hugs,
Delphine xx

No comments: