Followers

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

LOTV happy birthday card with video


Hi all Copic friends.

Today I have a bright birthday card for you,
I have coloured up my new LOTV rubber stamp.

A fun card, 
completely coloured with Copic
including the flowers!

My card started like this 


I have stamped the stamp onto Perfect Colouring Paper
 with my Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Some white card stock for the flowers and some green card stock for the leaves.


Here I am half way colouring…

The flowers were also coloured with Copic and some Activator spray.



I have prepared a video,
but I have had many difficulties to upload it as it was a long video.

Here is a super short version..




But after  help from our lovely Virginia from our DT
below you should be able to see the long version too,
please play it forward now and then have to learn how to show the video faster :) .

                    


And here you can see the final result of the card..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
 to all of you who celebrate their birthday this month!


The card base was cut with a Studio Light die,
the flowers were cut with the stitched flower die from My Favorite Things
the leaves were cut with dies from My Favorite Things and Marianne Design.

The paw prints stencil and the enamel dots are from Kraftin Kimmie

The stamp is from Lili of the Valley; Little friends

The paste is from deco glass ; moonlight dust 

Copic :

bear : E 50, E 51, E 53, E 55
cheeks bear : R 12, R 14
background : BG 05, BG 07, blender "0"
text ; YR 16, YR 17 , RV 63, RV 66, RV 69
grass : G 82, G 85 
flowers : RV 66, RV 69, YR 16, YR18 , Activator
details : black multiliner 0.3

Hugs Blankina