Followers

Monday, June 3, 2019

Create beautiful craft with a smile

Hello everyone,

I made a journal page with the Various Ink, Transotype Synthetic Paper and a stencil.

I taped my synthetic paper to my glass plate, you can also use a craft sheet.



Then I taped my stencil over my paper, I used a TCW stencil 12 x 12.


My first colour that I used is RV29, I dripped it in different holes of the stencil.





Then I took my second colour, Y17, and dripped it other holes of the stencil.


My third colour is R46, I dripped it in the holes without any colour.


Then I set it aside to dry, that takes a half hour to an hour.


After it's dried, I doodle around the images coloured "holes" with Molotow one4all acrylic markers, I used a white and yellow one.



I also used a silver colored Posca Pen.



My page is completed and the only thing missing is a text.
I used a new die of Studio light, with different words.


Various Ink colours used RV29 - Y17 - R46.

I hope that I have inspired you to use your Copic Various Ink a different way!
Have a great day!

Hugs,
Cordine

No comments: