Followers

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Colouring a Galaxy

Hi everyone!! Virginia here from Spain. This is my first post to Copic Marker Europe and I have to say that it's really exciting for me.

In order to introduce myself,  I would like to mention that I'm a Star Wars Geek! I was a child when my aunt took me to the cinema to see the Star Wars premiere. Princess Leia was, and still she is, my heroine. At that time, women were princesses, not warriors, and Leia was the first one. So I've decided to do my first post with her. 

Today I'm going to show you how I'm used to colouring a galaxy background. I know there are many tutorials on the Internet but this is my way. I hope this tutorial encourages you to try it.  I've used a digital stamp made specially for this tutorial by El Rincón de Seter.




Here you have a little step by step video tutorial:



The Copic colours I've used:

Galaxy: B39-B37-B34-BV34-B01-R81
Hair: E35-E57-E47
Skin: E11-E21-E00-R20
Dress and shoes: E43-E42-E41-E40
Weapon: N8-N6-N4

Stars are done with Uniball white pencil.

And this is the finished project.




That's all. I hope you like my project. See you next month with a new one.
Bye!!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Thank you very much for the tutorial, your work is fantastic!!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Brilliant x

Diny Sprakel said...

What a great enterance in out DT , thanks for your gorgeous project. Diny