Followers

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Happy Halloween


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today :) I think by now you all know my love for scenes and also for Halloween, so I have decided to make a Halloween scene for today's post! For my scene, I used different Penny Black Stamps - they have super cute animals and great scenic stamps.


The little hedgehog with his balloon is from the Bewitched set. I did some fussy cutting and then coloured them in Copics. The pumpkin was done in Y17, YR04 and YR18. For the hedgehog, I used E50, 51, 53, RV02 for the "skin", C1, 3, 5 for the fur and V01, 06, 09, C5, 7, 9 for the hat. 
I also used a Penny Black die cut to create some grass. I cut my piece first, then coloured it using BG72, 75, 78, YG01, 03, 06, 09 and T7.

For the background, I used a rectangular piece of paper that I coloured using Distress Inks and a blending tool, then I stamped a Penny Black background in black ink.


Note: I used Distress Inks, but airbrushing that background would have been a great solution and a quick efficient way to do it too!

I decided to add some foliage at the bottom of my grass piece then mounted everything on a blank card base. And voilĂ :


Here is a close up on the scene and the recap of all the markers I used:


Pumpkin Balloon: Y17, YR04, 18.
Hedgehog: Skin - E50, 51, 53, RV02 
Fur - C1, 3, 5 
Hat - V01, 06, 09, C5, 7, 9
Grass: BG72, 75, 78, YG01, 03, 06, 09, T7


That's all from me today! I hope you feel like making Halloween scenes in Copics now too ;)! Thank you very much for stopping by, have a great Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Absolutely LOVE this scene :) x

Sue said...

This is beautiful Delphine, I love the scene you have created...xxx <3

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card xx