Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2018

You are one of my nicest thoughts!


Goodmorning Copic fans.

Are you enjoing your Summer?

It is a very warm Summer but it does not stop me from colouring,
 I continue to colour up my stamped images . 

This time I have stamped a rubberstamp from Kraftin Kimmie 
onto Perfect Colouring Paper with black tuxedo Memento.


Are you ready ? This is how I have started the colouring.

And probably you would like to see how I have continued to colour and 
what other Copic markers I have used …

Well surprise, surprise.
You can watch my very first colouring video below :).
Please be gentle with me.



So how was the video?

To finish off the card I have also created some handmade flowers.

 I have cut flower petals with a die 
out of a sheet of thin white foam (1mm).
And this time I did not use Copic to colour them but some distress oxide inks.


Love this dreamy girl, 
perhaps she is thinking about all her lovely Copic markers.

I would say that Copic are one of my nicest thoughts,
they bring joy and happiness into my life!


This is the final result.
I did not add too many things, the frame around the coloured stamp is pretty on its own.

Hope to see you soon on the Copic Europe Blog and FB Page again,
thank you for visiting and watching.


Copic : 

E 00, E 11, E 13, E 25, E 29, E 30, E 95, E 97
B 39,B 52, B 93
BV 11, BV 13, BV 17
V 15, V 17
Y 21, Y 23, Y 26
YR 21, YR 24
multiliner lavender 0.3
multiliner black 0.3

stamps : Kraftin Kimmie ; Girls just wanna have fun, rain and shine
dies: Marianne design, Studio Light
papers : Avec
flowers : white foam 1mm , distress oxide mermaid lagoon, wilted violet, strass, glitterglue Rayher

Hugs Blankina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Sue said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Anna and a really fab tutorial...xxx <3