Followers

Friday, May 18, 2018

No DPs? No problem!


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a CAS card with no DPs. The great thing about using no DPs and making your own is that you can create a card with perfectly matching colours.

I used Funky Mother by Make it Crafty for my card.


Skin: E000, 00, 11, 13, RV02
Hair: E25, 59, YR23
Eyes: B00, 63
Pink: RV00, 02, 04
Beige: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44


I then made a card base out of some Copic paper. I drew a line with a ruler and a Sepia Copic Multiliner (0.3). I coloured the white strip using a pink from my image - RV02. Next, I made dots with a Paperbabe Stamps Dot Stencil and with a Sepia Copic Multiliner (0.1), just the outline of the dots, so that I would create a regular pattern - which I would not have been able to do without the stencil of course. I coloured the dots with a Bronze Posca pen to remind of the colour of my character's hair.


I die cut my image with an MFT die and painted a Make it Crafty Delicate Love Oval Chipboard Frame, using the same RV02 Copic and the same Posca pen as the strip on my card base. I also added stickles to the hearts of the frame.


I added my image to my card base, mounting it on foam for a bit of dimension, and voilĂ !


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

4 comments:

Curly said...

wow! positively amazing <3
have a great day
kindest regards Bridget :) xx

Ch3rp said...

Love the Card but... What are DPs? This is a new term to me. ��

Delphine said...

Thank you :) DPs are Design Papers, printed papers with motifs :)

Delphine said...

Thank you so much for your kind words, Bridget!! Hugs Delphine xx