Followers

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The Stuffie Gang

Hi everyone, it's Sandie here and today I am sharing how I colour The Stuffie Gang using my Copic markers. This cute stamp is by Stamping Bella. 


My favourite blending card to use is Holtz Perfect Colouring Paper. I stamp, always when using Copics, with Memento ink. 


Starting with the Bear

E71 

E74


E77


E79


I go back over the Bear using my E70's until I am happy with the shading. 

For the nose C9, leaving a little white spot for highlight. 


For the ears - R20 and R01


Next I coloured the Pig. I went dark to light on this one

YR02


YR01


YR00 to bring it all together. 


For the Owl

E41 

E42
I go back in with E41 to blend it out. Use the darker colour to add shadow as desired. 


E25, E27


YR12, YR18


For the grass - 

YG03


YG63


YG01


G20


C3 and C5 for the little pebbles. 


Hat - B02, B05, V12, V15, BV20


For the Flag  - BV20 and C5


I went dark to light on the balloon too. I like how these blend in this way
R39


R37


R35


Pop the image on a card base with some striped paper and you're done! :) 


Thanks for popping in today. I hope you're inspired to take out your markers and colour a little. 
Sandie


1 comment:

Cicci said...

Great turtorial Sandie and wonderful image !! HUGS Cicci