Followers

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Distress Ink Effect with Copic Markers

Hi everyone! It's Sandie here and today I am sharing a card I made. The card features one of Magnolia's Tilda stamps and is coloured with copic markers to replicate a distress ink colouring.


First I always start with the skin, and my usual combinations is 
E000, E00, E11, E04. I use E20 and E22 for the cheeks. 
When colouring as distress inks I leave the middle of the face very lightly coloured. 


Complete all the skin, using E04 to add dark shadows. 


On the hair I used E50 and E53, and the darkest shadows are E33


The white pants is coloured using N1 and N3, and only as shading. I dab the grey with colourless blender to smooth it out. 


My pinks are R81 and R83. Again, I use colourless blender to smooth the colour out into the white areas, and then add some C5 to make shadows. 


I do the same with the boots, only I add the grey first, and then layer down the pink. 


Again, using the colourless blender to smooth


Once you have all of the image coloured, take the C5 and add deeper shadows as desired. 


Thanks for dropping by
Sandie

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oooh this is so pretty l love all that you have done to create such and adorable card and your colouring and tutoral is amazing thank you for sharing this x