Followers

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Autumn

Hi Copic lovers; welcome to the Copic Marker Europe Blog.



For my DT inspiration, I made an autumn inspired mini album using one of those super fabulous old Gorjuss stamps I own, using the "No Lines Colouring Technique" again.


I stamped my image with Memento Desert sand.


This is the finished project, but after that, you've got a little step by step picture video to see how I coloured the background and at the end of the post, a few step pictures on how I coloured the image.





The background is made by spattering with an old brush and Copic Refills.
This is only how I've done it; there is no right or wrong way, but your finger will be dirty at the end.

If you colour the grass and the sky first I think it will look better.








Here is the list of markers I've used to colour the background:
Refills:
G82, YG63, 21, 03, G94, Y38, YR07, E15
Markers:
YG63, 25, G43


And here's how I coloured the image step by step:













Here is the list of markers I've used for the image:

Deer: E40, 42, 43, 44, 47, 49
Skin: E0000, 00, 21, 11, 13, R20, 22
Girl's hair: N9, 7, 5, BV08, 04
Dress: E18, YR09, YR27, 21


Finally, I fussy cut and mounted the image on foam to emphasize her on my project.





I hope you found this post inspiring.
Thanks for sticking with me to the end!



1 comment:

Juanita said...

Absolutly fantastic!!