Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Simple but glamorous background - Daria Myagkikh

Hi everybody,

Today is my turn to show you something interesting. Hope you'll enjoy it!


What I really love about Copics is opportunity to create something simple BUT very beautiful.

We all know that copic markers is a great instument for coloring images...so last weekend I thought... What about using them with background stamps?!

It was splendid experience to be honest.
I choose one background - stamp it - and then just....meditate with all RV colors that I had :)




The process of creating was easy and relaxing. I stamped background with Momento ink (grey) - took all my RV colors - colored each sell... sometimes mixing two colores - than glued it on grey cardstock - used Ranger stickles to decor cardstock and to add accents. Oh! And one more thing - in the end I outlined several sells with pencil... :)


The key numbers for backgound are:RV0000, RV02, RV04, RV11, RV14, RV21, RV23, RV17, RV 91, RV93



Wishing you a great day and very creative mood!


No comments: