Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Revisit your images


Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

Generally, I tend to colour an image just once. What can I say? I'm fickle! I have a few favourites which I may have used a few times, but otherwise, I'm a one time girl.

Last summer, I coloured Sarah, from Make it Crafty, and my goodness, it was a big job. Why? It's not a hugely complicated image, but, oh boy... Sticky Copics! Poor Sarah went into the bin, many times that day, and in the end, I was so frustrated, I stuck different parts of the same image all together, just so I could finish the card. Not a happy experience. And here she is, in all her sticky, stuck together glory: 


Sarah has been hidden in a dark place ever since, so, I decided I should colour her again, to see if I could do a better job this time. Here she is:


I am much happier with this version, I have a card I can use at last! It's interesting to see how my colouring has changed in the time since I last coloured Sarah, so I encourage you to do the same. And keep your Copics clean!


Copics Used...
Old Sarah: Skin; E000, E00, E11, E04, R20, Hair; E51; E53, E55, E57, E37, Ground; T0, T1, Blue; B41, B23, B34, B37, Pink; R81, R83, R85
New Sarah: Skin; E000, E00, E11, E70, E71, Hair; E51, E53, E55, E33, Ground; W0, W1, Blue; B000, B41, B45, Pink; RV10, R81, R83, R85

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.
Faye xx

4 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, she's a stunner Faye.

Jay said...

This second image is absolutely beautiful much much better blended and detailed than the first image! BEAUTIFUL!!! Crafty cuddles Jay xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comments x

KarinsArtScrap said...

she is gorgeous and I see the differents.
Gr Karin