Followers

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Elephant

Hello everyone. 
It's Rozzan from Sweden here today to inspire you.
 I made a card with a digi from coloring pages, a very cute elephant.


Elephant: T0,1,3,5,7 and E000,01,C0
Sweater: BV11,13,17 
Pants: E41,42,43, 47
Hat and Ground: E81,84,87

I like to make my cards in browns and blacks. 
In the corner I have used my new dies from Tim Holtz, I totally love them. 


In the lower right corner I have put several gears in bronze along with some other metal charms. And as always, it's nice to add some small flowers I think. Today it had to be some black roses.


Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day!
You can find my blog HERE and my FB HERE

Hugs from  Rozzan



1 comment:

Angelicasblogg said...

Sååå snyggt!!älsksr allt med detta kort!