Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Baby Treasure Box

Hello everyone, Vili's here with my first Baby Trasure box!

I made a box for my best friend's baby, who was born 18 years after her bigger child! At the moment she is experiencing motherhood in a whole new and romantic way and she wants to keep every minute as long as she can. I myself keep many baby items that once belonged to my daughters - I keep some tiny clothes, the first baby shoes, the first hat, the first lock of baby hair, and even a dummy. This box is intended exactly for the storage of such precious memories.


I chose Mo's Baby and Bunny and coloured it with great pleasure.


The fluffy blanket is my favourite. I made it, the teddy rabbit and the background using dot technique, which is really suitable for fluffy objects and washed-out backgrounds:


The box's caption is Kosyo's Treasures:


These are the boxes where the first lock of hair, the navel clip and the bracelet from the maternity hospital will be stored:



Copics used:
Skin: E00, E50, E51, E53, R32, E93
Hair: E53, E55, E57, E79
Rabbit: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E79
Blanket: B32, B34, B37, B39
Background: Е40, Е41, Е42, Е43

Papers: Vintage Baby-Maja Design
Dies: Baby Bottles-Memory Box, Baby Boys Clothes-CottageCutz 
Stamp:  Baby and Bunny-Mo's Digital Pencil


Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


No comments: