Followers

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

My little snuggle bunny rosette card and box

Hi Copic friends.

As we are getting closer to Easter 
I have decided to colour up this cute digital stamp designed by Cheryl Grant,
it is called "my little snuggle bunny".

Such a sweet image and not only for Easter!
Love her designs.

Of course I have prepared you a step by step video of the colouring.


Here is a sneak preview,
please find the colouring process on the video below.



Did you like my video?

 I have decided to use the rosette card as cover for the open circle in the box. 
This box will contain lovely yummy Easter chocolate eggs.


I have used my brand new die set from Studiolight to make the top and bottom of the box.
Inside I have added a box base made with my Crafters Companion Multi-Pro,
this was glued onto the lower piece I have cut with my die. 

Now this box will open as a book .


Here you can see the box from the top.


Mmmmm chocolate eggs..


You can take of the rosette card to get some eggs or you can completely open the box.
Please get yourself a chocolate egg. Thanks for your visit and lots of bunny hugs.

Have a nice chocotastic Easter!

Buona Pasqua, Happy Easter, Vrolijk Pasen

Copic :

fur bunny : E 30, E 33, E 35, E 39
skin : E 04, E 21, E 51, E 11
cheeks : E 93, E 95
hair : T 9, T 3
hat : E 30, E 33, E 35, E 39
dress : RV 21, RV 23, RV 25
shirt / socks: YG 21, YG 23, YG 25
flower : Y 15, Y 18, YG 16
ladybird : R 46
shoes : T 3, T 5, T 9

other :

die Studiolight ( STENCILSL165 )
die Nellie Snellen ( rosette )
die ( MFT ) stitched circle
die ( Lawn Fawn ) scalloped circle
ribbon
enamel dots Kraftin Kimmie

Hugs, Blankina