Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Dream...


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a Copic card featuring a beautiful Make it Crafty image called Ashlyn.


I cropped my image to keep only the upper part of Ashlyn and then quickly coloured the background using B69, making quick circular movements since the idea here was not to have a smooth background.


Next I coloured the skin using YR000, 00, 01 and RV02, as shown by Zoe from Make it Crafty in her Basic Techniques when Colouring Faces Ebook. For the eyes, I used B00, 02, 60, 63. I also added a bit of B63 to the skin.


I then did her clothing, keeping the same tones as my background - so I used B63, 66, 69.


I then coloured the hair strand by strand starting on the left of my image, in E49, 57, 59 and YR23.


To make the background a bit smoother, I added Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks on the edges. With a Kraftin' Kimmie Starbust Stencil, I drew stars in a gold gel pen. I also wrote a little sentiment on a strip of paper that I put on foam. Here is the recap of all the Copics I used:

Skin: YR000, 00, 01, B63
Eyes: B000, 02, 60, 63
Hair: E49, 57, 59, YR23
Clothes: B63, 66, 69
Background: B69


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx


No comments: