Followers

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Celebrate Birthday Card

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a Birthday card I made. The stamp, Uptown Ava Loves to Celebrate, and Celebrate sentiment die are from Stamping Bella. 


First I start with the skin. My go-to colours for skin are E00, E11, E04 and R20. E04 should be used very sparingly as it's quite dark. 


I love light coloured hair and I tend to lean towards E50's. On this image I used E50, E51, E53 and E35 for the darkest areas. 


With the dress I decided to colour using the yellows. I laid down some colour where I wanted the shadows to be, using the lightest of the yellows


Then I applied Y13, Y15, Y17 and Y19, layering them until I was happy with the result. 


On the hairband I used the same yellows as for the dress, only using Y17 and Y13 though. For the flowers and leaves I used R43, R46, YG03, YG25. I also used R43, R24 and R46 for the bow on her dress and the flowers on her shoes. 


Becaue the shoes are so small I used only N7 to colour them. 


On the cake I applied E21, E23 and E25 for the cake base, and R81, R83, R85, V00, V12, V15 for colour. 


I used the same yellow and red colours as before on the gift pile. For the bottom gift I simply added some yellow dots using Y17 and used C1 and R81 for shading. 


Once I had the images all coloured up I fussy cut them. 


To embellish my card I cut a Celebrate sentiment and applied enamel dots on the card. 
The card measures 120mm x 148mm. 


Thanks for popping by
Sandie
xXx

No comments: