Followers

Friday, December 28, 2018

Be an angel

Hi everyone!! It's Virginia here showing you a new project for Christmas. In Spain, where I live, it's common to celebrate The Three Wishes Men Eve, a special day when family and friends are given beautiful presents.


When I was younger, my father taught me that the packaging should always be made with as much love as the one I put on the gift inside so, year by year,  I'm used to doing beautiful boxes to wrap my presents to family and friends. 

Today I'm showing you one of the altered boxes I've done for this special celebration. It's made with gesso, stencils, inks and different embellishments. The stamp I've used is an angel, from Saturated Cannary. I miss this designer a lot. I do love her stamps and I have some of them. 



Here you have a step by step video which shows you my blue combo. This time I can´t speak, I'm sorry but I have a flu and I'm voiceless. However, I hope you like it.


The Copic colours I've used are: 

Skin: E13-E21-E00-R21
Hair: N9-N7-N6
Dress: C3-C1-C00-B52-B00-B0000
Wings: C3-C1-C00
Hair: N5-N7-N9
Flowers and leaves: RV66-RV64-RV53- G46-YG21



That's all for today. I wish you all the best for the New Year that is coming.

Bye!

No comments: