Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Trios of Various Ink cards, no stamps required



Hi Copic friends,

Today I have three different cards for you.
Made with the same technique but different styles of cards and colours.

No stampes required :) 
I have used YUPO paper for the background with Various Ink.

Various Inks ( refills ) are not only to fill your dry Copic markers,
there are many other fun ways to use them.

For this technique, fluid art,
you will need several Various Ink colours including the blender "0",
a straw and a dropper. 

The straw is to blow the wet various ink on the YUPO paper
to make the ink flow.
 The dropper to let drops of blender fall onto the ink to create fun effects.


GREY CARD

Okay my first card, the grey card was made with:

VARIOUS INK :"0" ,W00, W 3, B 000 , 
fab foil gold, 
a Krafty Kimmie stencil, decoglass volume : moon dust, 
YUPO paper,
dixi die, Modascrap die ,
foam sheet : white


Please follow the step by step photos


you can follow my photos to get an idea of the process, 
I have started with W00


afterwards with W 3 and blender "0"


and B 0000


Adding some gold too ,with the fab foil,
just rub the foil unto the background ( over the sticky bits ) .
The Golden side of the foil must be facing up.


I have die cut the reindeer from the background,
to the die cut reindeer I have added two layers of white foam sheets to 
give a 3 d effect. Then I have glued it into the die cut space.


BROWN CARD

For the brown card I have used :
VARIOUS INK : "0" , E 33, E 51, E 37,
 Marianne Design die , MFT die
fab foil : gold , 
YUPO paper,  avec paper 



Please follow my step by step photos...


I have started with E 51


afterwards with  E 33


and E 37


and blender "0" , drops onto the background


some gold..with fab foil



PINK CARD

To make this card I have used ;

VARIOUS INK : R 81, R 85, RV 10, "0" , B 00
YUPO paper, avec paper , 
creative expressions die , MFT die, 
fab foil : gold, 



I have started with R 85


afterwards with RV 10


R 81


RV 10 again


and a few drops of B 00 too..


again some gold with the fab foil

So these are the three cards I have made,
below you can find the VARIOUS inks used for each card.


VARIOUS INK : R 81, R 85, RV 10, "0" , B 00


VARIOUS INK :"0" ,W 00, W 3, B 000 , 



VARIOUS INK : "0" , E 33, E 51, E 37,

Which card do you like most ?
It is almost like three seasons cards, summer, autumn and winter :) .
CAS cards with Various Inks  , fun to make, please try it yourself too !

Hope you have enjoyed watching this step by step tutorial,

hugs Blankina

No comments: