Followers

Friday, July 28, 2017

Princess mini album

Princess mini album


Hi Copic lovers; welcome to my post for the Copic Marker Europe Blog.


This entry is my first as a DT Member for Copic Marker Europe……. Yes…. I'm the newbie  ;)

Well… I need to admit It was completely unexpected for me but I'm so pleased and honoured (…and a bit scared) on being asked to join this team.

Thanks team for having me.

In my first DT entry I made a Mini Album (I'll show you the entire project on my Blog) using one Saturated Canary image coloured with Copics using “the no lines colouring” technique; you can check how to do it on this blog's tutorials.


This is the finished project; a mini album for my oldest daugther to put some pictures taken on Eurodisney. I tried to colour the dress closest to the princess costume she was wearing. The only different thing is she doesn't have blue eyes ;)

I'll show you a step by step on how I coloured her. I took a several pictures during the process.......but we all enjoy sooooo much colouring and many times we forgot to take some pictures through the colouring process...Since we concentrate too much on coloring......so, I could have missed a picture :)


As almost always I've coloured her skin with my favourite combo using E0000, 00, 21, 11, 13 and a bit of R20 + 22 for the cheeks.

 Eyes B95, 91 and B000.
Carefully and with patience I drew over the eyes with a black Copic Multiliner 0.10 after colouring her skin and the inside of the eyes. this way we emphasize her look.

Lips: R05,02,YR02 (really love oranges on lips) and a bit of R20+22 for cheeks.

For the hair, I love to first mark the darker areas with my darker marker.


 ....and repeating steps until you're satisfied and you've got the desired depth of colouring.
 To colour the skirt I've used E71, 70, W1 and  R00.


 Then I've used Gellyroll pens in white, silver and clear adding dots to the skirt to add more texture and shine to the dress.
 I decided to colour a bit darker the bodice of the dress so I went with E74, 71 and 70.
 ...and after a million dots in white, clear, silver.....and a bit of gold in deepest fold between the skirt and body.....I've got  her dress finished and really shiny.
For the gloves: At first I thought I'd colour the gloves in white, but I realized I'm on vacation and I don't have all the range of markers with me. So finally I decided to colour them in a pearl grey, finishing again with a lot of mini dots with a white Gellyroll pen.



Here is the list of markers I've used:

Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, 13
Lips: R05,02,YR02
Eyes: B95, 91, 000
Hair: E25, 23, 53
Dress skirt: E71, 70, W1, R00
Dress bodice: E74, 71, 70
Gloves:  C5, 3 , 1 



Finally I fussy cut the image to emphasize her on my finished project.


Hope you like it.
Thanks for getting to the end.
Have a nice day all.
Elena F.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Elena this is absolutely gorgeous - your colouring is amazing - I am so happy to be on this team with you...xxx
Sue...xxx