Followers

Monday, March 30, 2015

Frog Tag

Good morning everyone!!!
this is Sarit, and I am so happy to be here today
with Beach baby Jayme digi stamp tag
this beautiful free digi stamp was made have a special story behind it.
it was made by Whimsy Stamp especially for Jayme. 
in 2010 Jayme was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and her sister Lisa hold a special event to help brighten the remainder of the time she has left.

I love to color it and use it again and again.
this time I made it as a tag.

I colored the frog with olive greens (from the YG family) and for the texture on the skin I didn't use the blender as it wouldn't give a realistic look.
for more realistic look I used a lighter color from the same family 


Marker Used.....

Body: YG93, YG95, YG97, YG11
Lips: R22
Swimsuit: YR01, YR02, YR04
B24, B28
RV13, RV14
Y02, Y15
Umbrella: BV25, BV29
BV01,BV02,BV04
E31, W3

Have a wonderful day
Hugs, Sarit 



No comments: