Followers

Monday, September 1, 2014

Love potion

Hello everyone Copic lovers.
I'm Sandra and after returning from vacation, I propose a new project .
This time I let myself be inspired by an “ Incantation” a digital stamp from The Paper Shelter
The character is a beautiful witch with a book that preparing love potion ... (this is what I think ..LOL). 

I chose to use very strong and bright colors for a scene and cheerful  and "magic"

So for the clothes I go with YR and BG colors family, honestly  I can not stay without it, I really really  like!
To realize the card I used Cardstock Color core brights color embossed  with texture dots Cuttelbug, October Afternoon pattern paper and a border punch from Martha Stewart.
The sentiment is made with white foam colored with Broken China Distress Paint
Finally, I added a small glass bottle from  Tim Holtz full of blue beads the same you can see in the image of the digital stamp
Thanks for having me followed, see you soon.





Copic used:
SKIN: E000-00-01-02-93-95
LIPS:R22-27
EYES:G03
HAIR: C00-1-3-5-9
HAT:N0-1-3-5
DRESS: YR 00-04-07-09 - BG 000-01-05-07
SHOES,PILLOW, CALDERON:N0-1-3-5
BOTTLE,BUBBLE: B000-00-02-05
BOOK:Y21 -E31-35-37-BLENDER
RED:R20-22-24-27
SHADOW:BG000-NO-1-YR00-W1




5 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours and your colouring is fab :)

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful as always you are so creative with your cards x

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies, I love you all!!
Hugs
Sandra

Renate said...

Wow! Amazing card. I love the little bottle on the right. Great, and original idea.

-xiss- Renate.

Unknown said...

Mooi hoor!